Monday, February 28, 2011

Yi Long Hair (below)

 My feeling is that no matter how we love long hair, long hair can not be more than good for us. But the wolf with long hair test of up to mm you good to me, I'm better. You are to me better, I will be over you. because we know that the dog will be more than salt dermatitis, each time coming back from the restaurant to eat leftover meat packing dishes, wolf always careful to wash a piece of land three or four times, until he tried not salty , which gave the long-haired eat. If I heard what food to the dog's health particularly useful, apart from anything else to buy. I sometimes tease him: Please wolf specifically for long-haired man making a house for the day we can not hide inside when the sun rain long-haired, quiet sleep. house one put away, the most pleased that the long-haired. out of a trip into a times, tossing back and forth excitedly. I thought I grew up in the long-haired dead trees do not know why this small house with, did not realize that long hair has long been eager to have their own inner long-haired former lived in the courtyard view, and indeed there are several wooden nest is for those who look more delicate in the eyes of the boss dog use. Long Hair is undoubtedly the housekeeping, regardless of wind and rain, he must firmly at the door. probably live in it if he felt that once the case, will affect the speed he rushed to the front. But he knows we are willing to let him go. per night The last walk back, he would take the initiative to dig into, but our front foot at the door, he along with his rear foot out, and was still lying in the doorway. One evening, I can not find the wolf in the house that did not see the hair, to the door of a look, opt for it in the kennel. intimate look like Cuxitanxin. I continued to head the wolf said: Even better do not have to drill here, ah. And wolf was intended to remain in their own body odors inside , hairy inside when it rains because there will be the taste of wolf in, do not have to suffer poured. to later, or wasted effort, long hair did not stay in there a total of more than one hour. and now the fur in my sleep every night bed, just to get out in front of the house when he put the toys dangling from the temporary storage warehouse! order to meet the long-haired vanity and pride, as long as we have no special arrangements. one weekend he lived with long hair back stadium. for the first time to get off, excited jumping around like the mammoth colt. but no matter what turn, are determined not to have him tied to that tree. One time I intentionally tease him, Follow me. I did not make a good joke, endure the curse of the wolf. stadium to see the long hair of all staff, man, he will take the initiative to run up, the body erect, forepaws resting on each other's shoulders to show affection. If it is passed to a security head, whatever struck up a conversation with the long hair, long hair on the back from the dead he , if we ask him to say hello, long hair is barely past gestures, then this person must have had long hair viciously beaten. We simply too hairy degree, to what good what can be concluded that there was evil.
hairy distinctive human good and evil, the dog also. bird falling out of the face was a small black dog that only this city so much. probably in the long hair was tied to a tree alone, when the little dogs have the freedom to run around in the yard, often accompanied by long hair through the lonely years of reason, every time we return to court with long hair, he will greet them from their own, long-haired will certainly Coushang, and their greeting dearly. longhair with us back to the shelter, the dog will follow. but the long-haired, and he is only playing at the door, not let him into the house. Whenever the dog has come in the attempt, long-haired do not fight do not call, just go in front of a turned his face is a little bit because the dog Goodbye), a small black dog chasing me see the long hair he helped recover the car. This angered the long hair under, put the dog turned around and knocked to the ground. I saw the side mirror follow the car to run long-haired, is want to stop to stop, but to see him turn back to recover the dog. Later, the wolf told me the whole process of things. No matter how I apologized to the dog, he is no longer reasonable for us. not only not come to our door, When I was walking past his house, still barking at me. Of course this time of long hair is not with me. in the yard away from tying long hair not far from the tree, tied the other one bitch. the same role as the former long-haired mm ; alarm. , it would only bitch is not in estrus, long hair just to comfort her a little time in the past. But see, with her long hair must have had a occasionally put on long hair, because long hair looks like the mighty, and obedient, to give them courage. I have always suspected that long-haired forehead scar and the eye piece on a piece of is just long hair along with patrolling met, security guards does not separate the two dogs stuck together to fight under the ruthless hand. Later, whether from books or practice, I have made clear: If you encounter dogs in heat of bitches, just like drug addicted prisoners, completely without reason at all. those feelings of security are no long-haired, would certainly see this situation resolved with the rough. We understand the long-haired, one to get there the past to encourage long-haired face, immediately understand what this means, quickly went to the house in less than two minutes and ran back. I laughed seeing this, went there later, we simply go with him That thin little Tugou thin weak. lounged, refused to move forward. We understand that he is worried about his love for us to give him his Long Hair thoroughly elated, we led the long-haired turn around the pitch. even took him to the field and play with us. This is clearly a violation of court provisions. so we only play night games mm behind no one came. long hair is very competitive and never gave us any trouble Tim, they would never ask for trouble. He opened with us playing electric vehicles, while car caddy and two daughter. as long as we introduced him to caddy, said: He called Long Hair, long, long hair short, long-haired long-haired Zhenguai to love the. security guards to see the long hair even more lenient, long-haired former is their . I remember I did not formally adopted the first long-haired, but only specifically to see him, one time to see the security chief in the lane, he saw only the long hair are yo-da da, I did not pay attention next thought was to run their own long-haired out (he did not think about it, long hair and then have the ability to break big chains can not ah). to snapped: my lap. It means How accurate. One day we went to the stadium with a long-haired restaurant, the owner happened to encounter the stadium, according to our requirements hairy After greeting, there lie back under the table. But the boss though not allowed to call long Mao Ming Zi, but he knew turned out to be his long-haired dog. perhaps in order that he was master of long hair, he patted the hairy big head: body attached to my legs. When that long-haired boss ordered up, I hand cover your hair, half-joking aside to stop him to pull hairy collar. long-haired know my attitude.: ! is a powerful blow, it would have looked lively. then I have been through, most dogs are so. The boss keeps the pitch of the forty different varieties of dogs, or even see me still in his kennel Two Tibetan mastiff too, so he better than me after a warning would be. not so long-haired second tone warning issued, he Bajiao left. leave the table and waved to us before saying goodbye. see his panic-like, We could not help laughing. the laughter inspired hair, a restaurant, led us to rush to the boss's office. office two, only one person the boss. downstairs without any compartment, such as the lobby the same as through. storied gate is a two-open tempered glass. We are curious to follow the long hair go, I saw his head held high, shaking its tail erect forward Ben. I asked the wolf: signal. Although the original owner of the dog raised a lot of work, but also in his office for a pet dog, animal husbandry, Scotland. is also a male dog, Mingzi called baby. one can guess that his boss Mingzi mind position. had long hair was tied, he was often in the hospital from there and turn freely. I do not know how he bullied long hair, long hair anyway, set up toward the glass doors aggressive screamed, as if to report hatred in general. the baby has started barking in the inside, as if in the past against the street children of the young master landlord. cried cried gone emboldened. not to mention him, I have been trembling with fear, hairy bark loud the back of Mao Quanli up. One thing we understand, he was fully aware of the relationship between the baby and the boss. see that we dare to stop the boss, he is not afraid of the boss dog. can be called what matter, and brought the family dog, to fight the people's pride and joy! Fortunately, separated by glass doors, or else better to do something in the restaurant, the boss is still there, and if not we will feel very embarrassed. From then on, then when you pass by that building, We are careful to just hold long hair. That night, the boss invited us to eat, we naturally will not dare to bring the long-haired. but we always talk about the conversation between the long-haired good. boss to show off more than he had a long dog hair is much better, people called the baby received restaurant. the baby came to see me and wolf presence, and ran on the running back, the boss by surprise, and our hearts clear, but can not say. hypocritically also boast baby Flowers work. even behave like he did not experience the meticulous decent, graceful, quite demeanor. This can not let me guess again, he must have a pair of good parents, bad luck to fall in his long-haired one on the. time we meet a bunch of friends over the weekend, we also brought a long-haired. long-haired stranger in the house of a sudden completely close access to the six or seven strangers, did not show the slightest tension. to see that these people are our friends, he also They soon found their own friends. the evening we went for a walk together, we did not use the pull rope, long hair has been around with the wolf. But whenever turning a corner, he will take the initiative to stop and see if people are to keep up was. Then I would say: joke, secretly hide, (usually I take the lead in jest) cry wolf The last stop of the places where people, all the way to sniff all the way to find. If he found a is a natural ability. But to do this game now and hairy, his ears, head held high, watch and listen, through the . However, I wonder, can someone trained long hair, can he really is a self-taught? It was a villa, and everyone have a great yard, every yard has a large dog, usually have two. We go all the way with long hair, large dogs erect body, flapping in the yard both front paws iron railing at us all the way call. we go, where to bark one. an air of calm, however long hair, yo-da da, when the sense of smell sense of smell, when the pee pee. Ziyaliezui dogs like these do not exist. a friend to catch a few steps from the back of the head and said, patting the long hair, very brave. immediately greeted, his tail, erect ears, eyes stare at those two eagle is not too small dog. long-haired dogs and location of the station is between us. He is to protect us been hurt. I fear there a battle, hurried pull long hair. I did not expect, long-haired stood motionless, but the two dogs run away. I worry that a fight is because I have met long-haired and the other dog's , it is not confirmed, but the. a body of white hair, big round head and really bear similar size huge. If long hair wearing 48 yards of the suit, then wear the big white bear at least 52 yards. It is said a dog is Department of cars in return. (but we do not know how much is the value of the car) in the district where the dog is well known for high-handedness. to see people who called the red, see the dog to the dog. We territories, but also strangers. He certainly can not give up the opportunity to us fierce. hairy rushed up, I heard no call from the dog's tail put it up, this is really a tactical. long-haired small size, positive fight, then fight, but certainly, this attacked from behind, the dog as long as one back, throat, mouth, just the opposite hairy. Great Pyrenees which has received the gas, get rid of the rope is called the host more fiercely. dogs quickly rolled together, but the date in the Bai Xiongping has been spoiled, so in war limitations. I saw the momentum right, took both hairy collar, otherwise, again two rounds, people that the Ministry of the shouted angrily after opened, probably said, not suffer. back to the room, the long-haired the pleasant lie on the floor listening to you praise him. a long-haired girl knelt down, stroked the belly and hips, to show the love of hairy. (about the girl that the dog away from these areas mouth farther away) do not want the long hair did not expect. first up, face toward the unhappy girl to call. It means Mao's loyalty to us, friends are often attracted admiration. but on closer inspection, in which the relationship is also full of subtle. hairy wolf eyes is extremely spectacle worship, to be turned to me to become a concern and care. In the long-haired mind, I either mental or physical, all belong to the kind of weak and incompetent, while the wolf is worth depends. so he consciously want to take care of my responsibility to me as a protected object. longhair think so, nor is groundless. One time, long hair came to me, he is the first request to the people arch your nose, then eyes, front paws resting on the shoulders of people looking at you for help, If the person does not respond, he called twice. I see him so anxious, put on shoes and brought him out. I am sure he is going out to solve the helplessly towards the sky, wolf said with a smile in the next, Wolf head shouting: , and poured a small basin of water and gave him drink. longhair drinking water to settled down. So I guess the long hair had to think: She not let me go pee. that people are stupid like that, and I am not nursing her some terrible! This is more than a kilometer to go through the middle of the road. because it is the newly built roads, no sidewalks, on both sides humilis. I'm afraid of long-haired hit by passing vehicles, let long-haired in the inside, took him by the leash run. probably the same long-haired and my thoughts, just worried about my safety, I pushed hard to want the inside, he wanted to protect me by the lane side. we just swap the position of constantly ran all the way to a small lawn. Although most of the journey I have to force him in there, but I definitely felt the hairy intention, the heart warming call for. to the lawn, I walk yo da da, long-haired variety of the dog sniffing me to stay behind under the taste. unconsciously he fell behind tens of meters away. when a security bike came towards my direction. longhair urgency. What flavor do not smell, while fast chasing me , while the eyes wandering over the security of your eye, when he also went to my Tuibian, security is also turning away, he was relaxed. In fact, security is riding a bicycle patrol, need not so nervous. But to understand what long-haired, thought he One does not, I will attack it. long-haired and a performance I still do not really understand, he specifically do not want to single out one of us. If something happens one night, to go out, long hair will show was particularly agitated. wolf once went out for dinner, he went out to the wolves back from the ground, lying motionless at the door. This is not said, would not let me do other things, asked me to join him in front of the other. If I go back to the room to do the housework, he pretty much just getting my way, upturned neck, face to me, the sound is not high, but self-assured cried. He is like the emphasis on something in the description. I certainly do not understand, on the front, he said: to take me with you, when the hairy hand, hold the door quietly, looked at us and said goodbye. do a wolf in discussions with people inside, I slipped outside to a horse, even with him and spends, heart to think that this is not as interesting, and with long hair, really a waste of time. but the wolf never a waste of time, and once, come back early from the field to see the hair, actually turned in one day three aircraft, a total had stayed the four airports. When he went zooming home, the long-haired super-warm welcome ceremony, immediately wash away the fatigue of his journey. On another occasion he was a business trip, the next morning and I still long-haired trouble hunger strike, then wolf call back and tell me to come back at noon, and showed me the phone listening to long hair. hairy phone turns listening to a little something to eat, and then calmly lay on the floor. I said: Mao, I have to go to work. I tied the door chain. probably also want to mind: I do not know like.
people usually regarded as pets when their children treated. I had no way to long hair as a child. The child is in need of adult care. But in addition to the long hair he was prepared to help us food and great respect and obey him our request, he always thinking about how to take care of us. both in the lawn or in the course, if I pull away and the wolf, long hair will stand in the middle of the lot the two of us. particularly in the course, sometimes a wolf hit the ball very far, long hair will stand on higher ground, both to see the wolf, but also take care of me. One time I accidentally twisted his foot, long-haired immediately rush over, his face looking at me with concern the expression. to not let him worry, I forced a smile and said, ran to the wolf there. I do not know if he still hold carefully in the back staring at me, to another limped to move forward, long hair ran over more than six in the morning ... Another time, the first wolf with long hair walking home after a walk, what a mix is a bit inattentive to the ground. As the pain of a sudden get up, long hair especially anxious, circling around the wolf and the wolf tried to raise up his head with his nose . know that this is futile, and ran to the house should run, apparently to come back to me. This time, anxious turn to wolf, big morning, many people are still sleeping, our family's courtyard is closed, long hair must not get out screaming, waking other people is a problem, the bigger question is if someone just passing through non-shocked not met. long-haired wolf shouted back, he just stood up, step by step moved to the home. hairy walking in front, step back, looking at a wolf, eyes full of anxiety. even more touching is a wolf with a fever, a door on the long-haired, said: ill. under the action of a sweat. sat up and said: action: ! If the wolf does not sit up, said he was healed, I do not know how long long hair can hold back! next morning, I came to the yard, on the long-haired, said softly: How to pull even with the drag, and he never moved. or simply rerun back to me. If in the morning to go out, usually wolf with him, and I prepare breakfast at home. Occasionally I go out with them, long hair on the show overjoyed, but the wolf that at home, must be present. but the long hair that morning I finished listening, sensible looked to the bedroom, to obey with me out the door. It was not me with him, is clearly He led me! long-haired head down, following wolf every morning with his route took him all the way led me out of the district outside the court, to the lawn outside the hospital after he was finished urinary finished, turn to walk back, hurried look of what the task in the implementation. I study the process described to the wolf again, the first wave joked: our requirements. that we came back from the lawn to the restaurant for dinner. the restaurant is open air, away from the car park very close, long-haired go yard will usually stop to ask: ? it. normal. then we agreed that: try to respect the views of long-haired, he did not listen to instructions, must be a good reason.
Long Hair is always hard to take care of us. but we are often ill take care of the situation on the long-haired. often think of the heart is full of guilt. The most typical time we play with long hair to the stadium. court of dress hats have specific requirements, nor did it allow outsiders into the inside, not to mention the dog even more. But with a long membership Mao's a regional single appearance, someone asked: We court disaster. and often create some humorous stories. He was very good at observing our actions and will soon work out laws. just as long as we hold the club began to end, he jumped from the car battery, along with our two runs. long time, he found that we usually finish a bottle of the car back to points along the direction of the ball to continue going forward. So, we see a ball out of his own on the first run to the direction of electric vehicles, and then Later, he simply does not get off, lie back in the car when we finish. But in the tees and greens, he must down with us, because this is not a play about the first one on the line. In the tee, as long as We shot in one fell swoop, he would stand in a safe place to escape the club. But on the green, he could not judge whether we push the ball of the line. sometimes suggest he was out of the way. He often makes performance of these caddies are surprised endless. longhair have fun when there is a pond on a golf course where a group of flying birds, there are a few of the branches fell on the small pond diverticulum. longhair saw excited, despite my to stop, original birds can fly away, disappointed and embarrassed to come back with mud. wolf was furious, and he worried about water damage long-haired parasites. curse the meal no longer care for him a long-haired. because I do not stop it timely and decisive, was led by anger. longhair see wolf angry very sad, no matter how wolf ignore him, he insisted with the wolf behind. wolf walking on the ground, he followed, and I He did not call the car on the long-haired. wolf driving electric vehicles, he told the car ran. It seems he understands that the wolf is angry because he was distressed. So, putting the wolf took him to a water pipe before he remained motionless any wolf wash him clean. Since then, passing through the reservoir at any place, long-haired head and walked through, or twisted, or simply take the detour to avoid the too. We looked at him the way, I feel funny and feel bad. But in the end, or violation of the provisions of the stadium so we were a real punishment. That weekend we went to court with a friend. he will not play to stay in his room to rest, we will open with a hairy turn. erupted in long hair is not at ease. Even if we in the room, staring at the long-haired people are always there to utter tamper with signs, how can it agreed to let outsiders alone at home? ! long-haired one began to trouble playing an attempt to not let us fight on. do a shot each of us must first give him a drink to open. hit half of my long hair standing away from the club clearly see the place, but When I play the next one, he ran back. just listen to one is struck my heart. me. Anyone who can see it in the eyes asked: . His face has returned to normal, struggling to his feet. try to keep moving. I usually have several times and said succeeded. But that moment, I seem to be easily put on hold a long-haired car battery. longhair with the cost of his pain, reaching the aim to stop us playing. hairy part of it is being hit below the ear . long-haired least assured him that in my family friend gave us the best treatment options: the injury twenty-four hours use ice cold, so that the capillary bleeding, thus avoiding edema. (This method is good and hope that other dog friendly attention. just in case). we will soon come to a plastic bag from the restaurant to ice, squatting on the ground for the long-haired wolf cold. hairy injury as pain, pins and needles. deposited with the deposited he was quiet. I floor hairy neck, with a tearful voice said: then head down, inch by inch with his tongue and slowly licked from the bottom up my arm, then looked up at me. It means: ...Hard crowded out. we very, very distressed. every minute to be with him. exception to keep him at night and we slept in a room, beating his injury observed. he would not turn full circle in the room guard at the gate of the. Long Hair from living with us, only one sleeping in our room. That was with my friends, we live in a house. wolf worried if he stayed in the living room, night affect the others. So, a bunch of friends playing cards chat late into the night, put him back to the bedroom. longhair understand that we can sleep in the room, the pleasure that filled the room like a small pony jumping. I are sleeping daze, he both front paws resting on my pillow, my nose arch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment