Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bits of love

 Primer
we loved each other once, we have together to the other side a lot of happiness and joy.
We were so naive as to think day total so blue.
We once into the vortex of love, can not help it.
but when we leave our love will be gone when,
my heart no matter how painful, how much dismay.
incompetence is so weak the only thing we

can do only looked at each other helplessly and farther away from me, in my view and thought slowly fade away.
when I woke up to find that love the original is the way of life is this the this!
one of our acquaintance
This is my true love story. Although it has passed for so long, but in their hearts have been wiped away, so now my heart I want chaos, an indescribable Words can not express in words and feelings.
that happened in 2002, I was in SZCRV work to do LHY. It was a new store, I'm from a shop to do normal business has been there, where business is good, my colleagues are very united, very good to get along with each other, so it made very happy, I live in SZ was a small place, that place is called NGC. where poor health is not much at the same time Security is very bad, and I was out of a Bing Gege to live with colleagues, he is also in the same shop and I did the same work. when do shops that house is rented, not everyone is a house, Each person is only a small bed, there is our world, less than two square meters. remember that when I sleep on it, he at the bottom we are in bed every night to smoke, is generally two people race to see who's ashes will not fall. despite its good, but we live very happy, because we get along very well, never had an argument, and sometimes a cigarette to be converted into two two people to smoke, go to work every day, back to our nest with the work. the evening went to the alley outside the shop yourself to those little things. such days when I feel pretty good, because then we have no ideological burden, some things will not think about too much.
is to and from work every day to sleep, live every day boring days of repetition, boredom when playing the game will be sent to the game room look boring days.
our store for some time after the arrival of a new girl, her name is CCY. girl long quite quiet, nothing too much, is SYY. a man every day are doing their own thing quietly. came nearly a month between us have not said anything, then, is not very understanding, even I can not remember her name. I had no too much to pay attention to her, it seems like she does not exist. Once I was sitting
our shop inside the office, when our work is about closing time, I sat there with a colleague to chat, telephone rang, and someone called me, we are still laughing Who else to call so late over it! that colleagues to pick up, I was still sitting in that chair, swaying did not move. to hear him sitting next to the phone, he was kind enough to open a joke from time to time, is not his girlfriend called him, he suddenly asked me how much MOBILE, I said: 'You do not know, now ask this doing here?' He said: 'Someone asked me the number.' He got off the phone After I asked him, I said: 'Who is my phone ah?' He said: 'is one of our colleagues, is a girl.' I was still confused, I said: 'Which girl ah ? I think do not know? 'He said:' is new, and may not be familiar. 'even told me jokingly said,' how she would want your phone number? is not like you ah? 'I said:' How can such a thing ah! we are not familiar ah! could not even say a few words ah. '
, but since then the girl began to pay attention to, and go to work every day to see her standing there quite quiet, do not say anything, and to quietly doing their own thing, do not, and what with the talk. every time if someone is working at night to pick her up, then we do not know who is who to pick her every time we chat with the boys is her boyfriend said. Later, when he was ripe to tell us that it was her brother. had always been this way, we do not say nothing, until one afternoon, I am morning shift that day, the girl rest. When work colleagues came to me and said: 'a girl invited us to eat, we go together!' I said: 'We are not very familiar with, I do not to go. 'colleagues say,' What do, we do not eat a meal together know Well, what is it? we are all colleagues in it! And she does not necessarily mean you are in the past. 'I said,' How can such a thing ah. how would definitely want me past? 'I joked,' I Who? how can there be such a great face too! 'We all have been saying, do not not do. no way I also went. that time she lived next to our shop, not very far, about 15 minutes to walk, but where there is a long slope, took to go or tiring. eat, I remember noisy all her dishes CZ (CZ person as she is), I eat not used, but only their teeth to eat, because it is someone else's good intentions, even if we do not have to force myself to eat delicious. I remember breath when I ate three bowls, all she Sheng. I am sorry rejected. After dinner later, we sat on the sofa in her house to play, she was holding a cell phone in the information, she said to wash the dishes went to help her back to my message, I said I could. put the phone took it back to help her complete information, I still get phone type to play, I remember I wrote a text in which the specific written What I do not remember, I said to delete, but also put her mobile phone snatched, she said, do not delete, I say keep doing deleted? This is nonsense. She said to stay a look at ah! put that information is kept up.
Second, love the beginning of the
at her home after eating that meal, we even cooked a little, will say a few words to each other, but chat is not a lot. just for general chat only between colleagues. never thought like her. we will hold regular exchanges with colleagues. Later, as she transferred to our shop a long time, with colleagues also cooked, chatted too much stuff. I remember when we have a male who lived near her home, go the same way! If working at night when she sat back on his bike. At that time my colleagues to that the two of them in dating, then feel quite good fun, every night shift work in the back door, etc., will be there at that time that these silly things. because I like the back of the boy's name is the same word , and colleagues have told us to scream the same at all times. A embarrassed to say we had to do a. Anyway, do not know who my colleagues are saying. always with a kind of psychological guess. < br> later went to her house several times been eaten dinner, because when she was living in his uncle, where conditions are very good, than where we live is much better. her uncle when she was not always called We used to play. I remember one time when a meal at his house that day too late after the meal, other colleagues have gone, I want to go back, but back to my car we are not there, just the next day I do not work, I say nothing, I walk back on the line. she said do not go to sleep here. I said how appropriate it. She said nothing, because there are two girls were sleeping in there and our colleagues. was too sleepy, and I did not say anything, just take a look at the book there, knew the house in her living room couch and fell asleep. I always feel half asleep me like a man, I drowsily opened his eyes and looked, suddenly found a girl next to me sat next to on the sofa. God! her how to sit here? This how the matter ah! I saw her sitting next to me, I sat up, asked her how she does not go to bed so late? She said she could not sleep, sleepy. no way, 舍命陪君子, which is laid down his life MM had to accompany. so we chatted for a one night together, but not very in-depth conversation, I was no thought that she would like me.'ve been holding her little doll in the joke. because when she was holding that doll sitting there. approaching dawn when I was too tired, she should go to bed, because she went to sleep the next day to go to work. She went. and so I woke up the next day she had went to work. On the third day to the store to go to work when my colleagues did not get the joke, I think the girls did not say I did not go back that night. so I had colleagues to avoid the language of a collective successful attack.
talked to that later we can say is familiar, and then while we all work in the same shop, but also day to meet. but she would call me every day, I find it very strange meet every day at work but also how to call it? but she call the phone I was very happy then. I can not tell what it is a feeling. where every time you go to play when my colleagues and colleagues have Call me with her past. As a conversation between two people will more and more things.
then I take annual leave, and for a week. was that too far to go home, I do not go back to stay in SZ to play. leave a few days ago that she did not call me, maybe she thought I was home. I am ashamed to call her. But one afternoon she called me and asked me Which? I said in SZ, is the place to live, she asked if I have time? can not go shopping with her book. When a person stay in the room is not fun, I said OK. have time. She said that she came to find me. I said OK, to give me a call. we have about a place to meet. to talk to meet her, I saw her standing on that hill there, slung the bag, feeling more than Inside the shop pretty much time to work, because when the work has to wear work clothes. We went to the bookstore to buy books there, but one afternoon she did not read the books, I urge her, 'Time late, and we after buying the book to go. 'she casually picked up on the shelf a book, went to the cashier to pay. I was surprised, thought to myself,' You do not want to buy some books? how simply take a book leave it! ', but just think about it, and did not ask her. and then I might find a reason for her to come to me.
After buying the book then, we have nothing better to do on the street the Xia Guang. soon came to my place to live. just in front of a park, we went into the sit for a while. At that time, dark, and almost do not see people, I asked her, 'time is not Do not go back to earlier? 'she said,' OK it! also sit down for it! 'I said, Well, anyway, I live here, do not worry. chatting chatting, she asked me, 'We're friends, okay?'. I said: 'We are not friends?'. She said she was not such a friend, I said what kind of friend you want ah? She said that relations between men and women kinds of friends. At that time I did not directly answer, I said the phrase, stranger people. I, in that time I was on leave, one day she called me and asked me if I have time to go out with her, I say have the time, asked her where she said. go to the CRV headquarters is SBK's problem, there is not very familiar with her, I hope I speak to her with us. actually there, I was not familiar with, but since she asked me to go with her, I did not say anything. two people made an appointment the next day meeting place and time. The next morning I went to YH to go, because there have to CRV headquarters of the car. I went to when she has been there for me early, and there is not very far, less than 20 minutes to the car we did not say anything. That do not know why, things are not good. We do not want to come back so early, on the road Xia Guang, HH Park is not far away, she Want the inside on the proposed play with it, I say yeah. we went. sitting lotus pool to which the benches chatting, first talked silly questions, then she asked me, I feel inside our shop how a boy like that mentioned earlier, my colleagues joked that his colleagues to take. I said: 'Good! I think he is very good, very good in all aspects.', for he kept her pushed him to the boy. I said: I always pushed him to the boy? Why not think about yourself? if I really like him, why ask you today to accompany me to do? and not to him to accompany me to do? This has made it very clear, can I say? been talk that night with the same topic, and I was silent a moment, you may think of their own, why do I always have to like her to someone else push? Maybe she really likes me. Why do we not try to contact? My mouth did not say anything, but have put my left hand on her shoulder (as I sit in her own right), She did not bring my open, but the flowers falling tree above my head to Caesar, to see my eyes are single fold or double fold, and the mood became very happy. and I have that there smiling. to the park so we played in that long, long time, hand in hand the way down there. two people happy. playing the car back late.
later next The two of us on the phone the day time is more and more, sometimes she calls me, sometimes I call her. those days are very happy, and sometimes when I was going to call her, she call me at that time, and that two people really like the psychological sense. is the kind of so-called hearts interlinked feeling. call more and more, talk more and more things, mutual understanding is also increasingly more and more.
day one of her classmates came from the CZ to see her, she took her to the store to play, called me out, three sitting there chatting (because I was not strict management can out at any time.) I heard they were talking about me, because when they said the CZ, I did not really understand, can only hear a little bit about the meaning or can understand. She asked her classmates think I'm how, she said the students looked very handsome, is your boyfriend? she just laughed off the question.
three vortex
soon fell in love with a colleague invited us to eat, we shop LHZZ , and we all play nice, most of my colleagues are gone, of course, she and I are no exception, does not remember to go, or go out separately. After the meal, we played a while to go, if I drink wine the day a bit more, head reeling drunk. take the time to come have no car seat GJ, and we hit the back, when she lived in her uncle and YH, I have QSH moved to live, we must first driver to QSH I live in that place, and then sending her to go there, to the QSH when I suddenly do not know what kind of feeling, really wanted her to stay to I have with me, do not go back. just like she said, 'the hour is late, do not go back, I can here, and my big house..' She turned down a few lines later, did not say anything to stay, and go and I'm there. I remember I was living in the area 118D S 307, the house is great, but nothing was inside the house, only my computer a break throw in the fragmented there. every day to anatomical dissection it go. The weather was not cold, because I am also just moved in the past, have not had time to set up the bed to sleep on the floor directly spread a mat to sleep. because it is a boy on the casual that did not matter, because I was reeling drunk, climbed up on the floor of a home to go up. After a while, she slept over, and we covered one of two people together is not very thick blanket. when I reeling drunk, lying down not moving. Think about the two young men and women sleep in the same bed, but also male and female friends, how could it not ......, no point has gone wrong? After I felt her hand touch my body has come to start a touch my back and chest. lie down for a while, my head is clear, and it felt much better. I turned and hugged her, Gradually, her hand had touched me to my next go, touch my JJ, she took hold of it and asked me, 'This is how so many of the following hair?'. I laugh with He said, 'where every boy has, ah! you there is no ah?.' She said, 'there ah!', I asked, 'that there were many?', she smiled and said, 'and more! There are many ', I said,' Can I see? ', she said,' No! today happens to menstruation, where the dirty.. 'I want to see, and I said,' I promise not to move it, and do not spit. 'She said,' really can not! is really dirty, I will not lie to you! wait for the next spit you really looked. 'and assured me, and other menstrual After some off me, I said with a smile, that wonderful! and I wanted to touch her BOBO, but dared not, separated by BOBO hands on top of clothes. to touch to touch so slowly go, then I could not bear to ask her, my hands can not fit, she began to not say, just looked at me and smiled, then nodded, although she nodded her head, but I still can not handle into them, and then she said something, want to go touch on in! Then I went to put his hand into her BO BOBO, though not the kind of hegemony, but it feels good to the touch, soft, rounded dough , and is in the flexibility. then I went to kiss her. kissing feels so good, much better than imagined, and her soft lips, tongue nauseating hemp, made exciting moment of my mouth and have a kind of feeling seems to have forgotten all around. That night, I do not know how to sleep, I do not remember. woke up this morning she felt very embarrassed, quietly looked at me, always the kind of dough eyes, I can not help, and together we kissed. and then the afternoon went to work with two people.
later days we have entered the love, she often went to my place to play, sometimes to help me wash clothes In fact, she was also not like to think of let it go! to see what happens in the end? not to have thought so much.
One day she went to my place to play, say, 'I came do not want to go back. 'and I said,' Yeah! do not want to go back to sleep here! then two people sleep in the same bed '.. two people still as affectionate a while, and I want to raise see her there, she was not the nerve to say, 'Do it! nothing good friends.', but not too refused. with a smile said to me, 'You want to come help me took off his pants!' . At that time, an impulse, a strong desire. I said, 'Well! it but you agreed to, oh, oh when the time do not be angry!' she said. not! stripped her after I buried her head between his legs, looked at her the most secret places. She is a crack there, next to and above there are some lovely hair. can not resist the impulse to want to touch, to lay a hand there, the soft , is flexible. It was very amusing, and made her have a bit embarrassed, she said, do not read. and then they both were holding each other kissing. touched her BOBO, she grabbed me that, where to play, I feel she is very wet below, and asked her how she was, she said nothing. I said I want to see, and asked her if she does not agree with. She said you want to see. I see that there are transparent things that flow out of Thick. and then I touched her hands-XX, where she felt more and more wet. I was there, some can not stand her and touch, there is a very passionate feeling. to ask her, ' Can I insert in, I want to know is what kind of feeling. ', she said,' the first time painful, I'm afraid! ', I said,' I'll go look, look like, I will soon come out.. 'she said, afraid of the pain that's afraid of the pain for a long time. I always say I'll go look, immediately came out. She agreed, and said to me,' You want to lightly, not too heavy. or I will painful.. 'I'll have my little brother to die too hard inserted into her there, but how hard can only insert in a little bit tight there for a good tight she was, I have not done, do not know how can get, So now that she went in a little, she cried out in pain put this look and said not to. I fear that she too can not stand to not get the pain. The first She also came two days, that night we had the first real love, so when she was a little pain, but she there was wet, slippery. quickly inserted into the go. inserted into, when I saw The following flow out from her blood, I asked her all right, she said nothing, for the first time will be the case. At that time I really was a bit excited, because she was a true virgin, her first time to me. I am lying in her whole person, body, two arms holding her tightly, her round BOBO wore my chest, my breathing accelerated. She was I pressed in the following like to sing to a child . excited me more impulsive, more and more feel cute. I asked her, 'When your menstrual end?', she said, 'over five days, and it should be fine..' I be the same as the organization's command and bold Choucha up. After a while, I think there is something out of the following body Meng Yi Chan, hot out of the liquid jet, there is a feeling of volcanic eruptions. I fell on her body on. Later I asked her, 'how are you feeling? is not painful?' she, 'did not feel, just feel the pain.', 'You do not regret later?', 'no regrets, because my first time to I love the most. I am really happy. Now we finally bid farewell to the virgin of the body, but also to the people I love, is a real woman. ', I was told her jokingly said, you This is not a virgin, and later marry ah? she said Jia Budiao even if the. I said Jia Budiao to marry me! night we had a good time, the next night she came, her feeling getting better. one night to do eight, woke up to do, do they sleep at night to sleep in her body is really comfortable, her body limp, there is a feeling not up, just like out in the the Tender Land. the following days our feelings better. because of her uncle often not at home, she more and more come to me overnight, and we always make love to meet. each other a lot of fun.
Indeed, I was just like her, but did not really love her. but then the day make me change my opinion of her, I remember when I had transferred to another shop - AH to , and do LHZZ go. things are more often late in overtime came back to that time I have not take the initiative to call, is she called me, then the more things at hand, never know how to comfort her, and each time asked her if she had something, all right I hung up the phone. but she has always been good to me, and every time have come to help me do the laundry, folded neat into the wardrobe. good meal at home, although she did not to my meal that mouth, but I was very moved, because it is a token of her. I remember that time she often went to the store to pick me up from work, a other is an hour, sometimes even longer, but she never complained about me. is always there waiting for me quietly, feeling like I was really too, the fancy is so quiet.
Then I gave her my house key, told her that wanted to come to at any time over, I'm not, then to wait for me. I remember one day I went to work, and asked her to go first at home waiting for me, I am at home left a a note, write a few questions, asked her to answer me, although I have not written very clearly remember the issue, but she left me the answer I still remember very clearly. 'By now I do not know you I do not really like it? is not love me? does not matter, because I love you, it was enough! Whatever you told me how, I love you all. 'the note really made me so touched. I think of her much better than before, not the past that a good Li Buli. but I still not care about her, will do her a little more considerate. This is what I regret the things have been more troubled.
but so much time together, we never talked about this problem gonna get married, maybe that time we realized that we can not be together, maybe not the same place because of human reason. This is the most important issue, that time we are committed to each other, if we are to break up, then, no one allowed to say, quietly walked away, never to meet on it, do not let another one get hurt. At that time I thought she In the not around I do not care, anyway, I'm still the same as before. But is not the case.
do not know why, our thoughts are always some differences. often occurs some unpleasant things, but these it passed quickly and will not affect the feelings between us, every time you start to fight all the time so that the other party, or that she did not say, or else I will not say. girl Occasionally, students will not understand some of the gas, would say that you care enough for her, she said you do not eat vinegar just do not love her, that time would not say I always have her, let her noisy, etc. She had risen at her until I Hong Hong, and soon that things are not. Sometimes she would with a baby, want me to hold her. coexistence is happy.
remain in the memory of things is always so OK!!
four, no Nai and despair
one night she suddenly told me she had a half months without menstruation, and then took me to the fainting, I thought to myself, is not pregnant ah! (because we have not take contraceptive measures are to her pill every time, every time she said the medicine was very uncomfortable to eat, sometimes not eat.) my heart is also off the mark, but I was did not say it, I just told her not to worry too much, fine. She also said that occasionally stomach pain, vomiting will eat when feeling. God! This is not a book written with the same response pregnancy Well! over! my head really dizzy. but still want to comfort her, to her not nervous. and then she told me to go to the hospital to check that day and asked me to leave to accompany her. I said yes, that I go there alone! BA the next morning we went to the hospital for examination, inspection complete, the doctor said the next day to get the results to the third day get a laboratory test is positive. ask the doctor is not really pregnant the doctor said is still not clear. to know that according to a film, went photographed on a film, film to wait for days to come, as it struggled to live a few days, do not know how in the end like it. film came out . Oh my God! really pregnant, terrified me. we did consider a moment, decided to knock down the first child, just like a doctor saying we should knock down a child, the doctor said drug flow on it. but time is longer to a week or so. In the drug flow that week she said she was comfortable, but can not come to me in there, because one of her cousin and Biaosao also lived there, for fear they know. But those drugs is to inside the refrigerator, the result was they knew, at that time gave the family told her, her family strongly opposed to this matter, let her cut off and my contacts, do not go on exchanges, but we still remain contacts. secretly every time she come to me, and then call the home at one o'clock at night, I have never been to her home, and I every time to the following from her car, have not really her back went, and now want is really very ashamed. At that time I really was moved, she often asked me, how do we do ah? how do I say it could be, or so be it! else to say when we'll talk!
then she told to move out to live at home arguing with the main reason she is here to think I almost convenient that the family would not let her move out, she will not survive the move to her , so we will have more opportunities to meet us. At that time she always cook for me, every time we meet is secretly carried out. because her family is very against it. but the paper always smoke there's fire , and her family knew she was traveling with me, her mother will simply come out, saying we should handle this matter until after back to her uncle must see me, say to me clear, not us and from the . I remember when she was with her uncle and her aunt came to me with three people when I was working inside the shop, then put the shocked, and quickly talk them into the work surface. I remember when we are in the shop opposite side of a cell to see when she told me that uncle is the first sentence, 'you things I have cicadas, I do not care how good your relationship? I have done no matter what your past? what Hsu commitments? From now on you will not meet again, and not to contact, and you break up! later or a friend. If you need my help here, I can help you. ', I told him to reason, he told me, 'Do not talk so much, and saying what means you feed her? you how much money a month of income, there is no house in Shenzhen? have no car?'. deal with this problem I have silently have been right. Then he said to the two of us said, 'You did not say what else clear, it now says it clear. give you the time, today all clear, they must not exchange it.', we sit still, all in silence, I saw this continues also to die, just like her uncle said, 'Let us two things the two of us talk about it, we want to talk about another place. I hope to give our some time. 't agree with her, and then I took her to go where no one went. but the two people do not know how to do, in addition to hug, can not say anything. her family are opposed to all the people , and each is opposed to the views of relatives, no support. I do not know why, they simply do not see me see, to draw such a conclusion, to feel my heart really hurts, because I CZ is not a person. Alas! Why is this view? Why should this area of prejudice? Are love wrong? Is the love between two people who have to choose where to? I see this the case may be a normal conversation with them I certainly will not do, after all, isolated ah! had such an unwise move, I asked her, 'Are you willing to follow me, we left the SZ of the city, to another place . there is no one we know, over the days the two of us. '
She said she did not dare, dare not go against the meaning of family. the face of this sort of thing I was really a headache ah! because I'm in love her, if not in love with her, this kind of thing would be much easier, to break up to break up, I will happy. But the truth is I have come in, have not shaken off.
out what the results of our do not talk good, he uncle did not see this case dismissed, just like I said, 'You did not say what the things clear to me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment